Christian Education & Faith Formation
Our fully staffed nursery is available for children under 5 years of age, and is located on the upper level. Nursery care is available to any children with parents or guardians participating in Sunday worship, Sunday educational programming, or special events.
Our friendly caregivers will provide you with a pager that can be used throughout the church builiding in case they need to reach you while your child(ren) is in their care.
CHILDREN (K-5th Grade) Faith Formation Opportunities:
- Sunday Mornings at 9:00am in the “Robin’s Nest” Room (upper level) for 2nd Grade and younger
- Sunday Mornings at 9:00am in the “Pine Tree Haven” Room (upper level) for 3rdthrough 5th Graders
YOUTH (Middle & High School) Faith Formation Opportunities:
- Sunday Mornings at 9:00am – location will vary
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30pm-8:00pm – Youth Center (lowest level)
Visit the Youth Group - Middle & High School page for youth related news and announcements.
ADULT Faith Formation Opportunities:
In addition to Sunday morning, you can explore and participate in a variety of other faith formation opportunities for adults throughout the week. Please visit our Groups & Gatherings page under the Connecting tab for more information.
- Sunday Mornings – 9:00am in the Fireside Room (upper level)
- Monday Feast Scripture Exploration – 10:00am in the Fireside Room (upper level)
- Tuesday morning Spiritual Nurture Women’s Group – 10:00am in the Fireside Room
- Wednesday afternoon Centering Prayer – 12:00pm(noon) in the Wellpring Room (lower level across from the kitchen)
- Wednesday evening Centering Worship – 6:15pm in the Wellspring Room
INTERGENERATIONAL Faith Formation Opportunities:
We provide a variety of activities, programming, and serving opportunities throughout the year that bring everyone together to connect with God, connect with each other, and to connect with nature as we grow together in our faith journey.
- This fall we are excited to join all ages as we explore our "Seasons of the Spirit" curriculum together. Want to know more about the "Seasons of the Spirit" Curriculum? Click to view an introductory PDF document.
- During the summer, we also host our own unique version of Vacation Bible School (also known as VBS) that is open to ALL! It is a nature based faith workshop for children, adults, families, individuals and everyone in between. Watch for more details in the spring. Visit our Intergenerational Nature Workshop page to learn more about this program.
- Stay tuned for more intergenerational opportunities where we can learn and serve together throughout the year.
Confirmation is a time for individuals to explore their faith, learn about the Christian and Presbyterian traditions, and grow in community with one another.
When a child is baptized in a Presbyterian Church, the parents and the whole church make vows to lovingly raise that child in the Christian faith. When you reach a certain age (in our church it’s 8th grade or older), you are given the opportunity through Confirmation to claim that faith as your own.
We typically hold Confirmation classes every other year. Eighth grade students, or older, are encouraged to participate and will be matched with an adult mentor.