- SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP - 10:00am – All are Welcome! Join us in Fellowship Hall following the service for coffee, treats, and friendly conversation.
- BAREFOOT CHURCH – Saturdays at 5:00pm – All are Welcome! in Experience worship, community, and discussion around how to life faithfully in ordinary life.
- NURSERY (Under 5 years of age) - A staffed nursery is available for parents/guardians who would like to have childcare while participating in Sunday morning worship or educational activities beginning at 9:45am
- ADULT CLASSES - 9:00am Sunday mornings before the worship service. There will be additional smalls group opportunities throughout the week:
- Monday Feast at 10:00am - Dig into the scripture following the Narrative lectionary
- Nurture Group – Tuesdays at 10:00am - Join other women seeking to mature in faith
- Centering Experience - Wednesdays 6:15pm - we will gather for 15 minutes of worship for a midweek centering experience
- Book Groups and other opportunities to be scheduled
- CHILDREN (Preschool through 5th Grade) Begins at 10:45am near the end of worship, students will head upstairs for a special time of song and music before beginning Sunday School classes until 11:45am
- YOUTH (6th Grade - 12th Grade) Will be meeting at various times including:
- Sunday Mornings - either before or after worship
- During the week for service projects, devotionals, and classes
- Joining the Adult or Children’s Education classes when appropriate
- Check back for updates!
11th Annual Candlelight Spaghetti Dinner
Saturday, February 7th from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Enjoy a candlelight dinner with Italian background music featuring homemade sauce, Olive Garden style salad, and fresh baked bread.
Adults $7.00 / Children (4-12yr) $3.00 / 3 and under are Free!
**Takeout is Available**
Tickets are available at the church office, before and after Sunday morning worship services, or can be purchased at the door.
Proceeds to benefit:
First Presbyterian Church 2016 Youth Mission Trip Fund
First Presbyterian Church Outreach Fund
2015 Scholarship Application Announcement
Scholarships are available from the First Presbyterian Church of Eau Claire, thanks to the generosity of Gladys and Gordon Keith and others. The Scholarship Committee in liaison with the Celebration Fund Committee administers this fund.
Who is eligible? Any member of First Presbyterian Church who is enrolled or will be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or technical college course of study during the coming academic session is eligible to apply.
Dowload a PDF copy of the Scholarship Application HERE or contact the church office for application information.
Send completed applications to: First Presbyterian Church, Scholarship Committee, 2112 Rudolph Road, Eau Claire, WI 54701-4750
Applications must be received by May 31, 2015 and notification letters will be mailed to recipients by July 15, 2015.
For further information, please contact John Olson, chairperson of the Scholarship Committee at
or the church office at
Video Interviews featuring the children of First Presbyterian Church
We asked some of the children of our church the following questions:
- "What is God Like?"
- "How do you know you are part of a family?"
Here are their thoughtful responses!
Serving 5:30 - 6:10pm / Suggested Donation: $5 Adults / Under 12 eat FREE!
Be sure to stick around after the meal and join in one of the following opportunities:
- Centering Worship 6:15pm – Fireside Room
- Choir 6:45 - 8:00pm – Balcony
- Praise Choir 6:00 - 6:20pm – Youth Center
- Youth Group (Grades 6-12) 6:30pm – 8:00pm – Youth Center
January 7th - Tater Tot Casserole, Green Salad, Rice Krispie Bars
January 14th - Lasagna, Corn, Carrot Sticks, Italian Bread w/ Garlic Butter, Fruit Jello, Cookies
January 21st - Chili, Corn Bread, Veggies & Dip, Ice Cream
January 28th - Chicken Almondine with Rice, Mixed Veg., Apple Crisp
**Please sign up to help out with meal preparation and/or cleanup!