SUNDAY WORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
- SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP - 10:00am – All are Welcome! Join us in Fellowship Hall following the service for coffee, treats, and friendly conversation.
- NURSERY CARE (0-5yrs) - Sundays 9:00am- 11:30am Children of all ages are always welcome during worship, but for any parent/guardians who would like to have childcare for little ones while participating in Sunday Worship or Educational opportunities, a staffed nursery is available.
SUNDAY EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING ** Will Resume Sunday September 11,2016 **
9:00am - Robin’s Nest Preschool (3-5yrs)
9:00am - Rotation Workshop (K-5th grade)
9:00am - YOUTH - Middle School (6-8th grade)
9:00am - YOUTH - High School (9-12th grade) - this group is encouraged to meet with the Adult Class
9:00am - Adult Faith Formation Classes
SATURDAY WORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: ** WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE SUMMER**
- BAREFOOT CHURCH – Saturdays at 5:00pm – Experience worship, community and discussion around how to live faithfully in ordinary life.
WEEKDAY FAITH FORMATION OPPORTUNITIES:
- Monday Feast Scripture Exploration - Mondays at 10:00 am in the Fireside Room
** WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE SUMMER**
Dig into the scripture following the Narrative lectionary. Contact Dan Mundt or Sara Gannon for more info.
- Spiritual Nurture Women’s Group - Tuesday mornings at 10:00am in the Fireside Room
** Will Resume Fall 2016 ** We seek to be companions on the spiritual journey and provide a safe place for women to share life's challenges and joys, support each other and pray for one another. We seek to deepen our spirituality, align with Christ as our Center and grow in our relationships with each other by exploring scripture, writings, teachings and experiencing spiritual practices. We love to have new women join us! For more information, please contact Sara Gannon.
- Centering Worship—Each Wednesday at 6:15pm
** Will Resume Fall 2016 ** We gather for 15-20 minutes of worship using songs and prayers from WEAVING PEACE. Everyone is welcome! This is for ALL AGES
- NURSERY CARE (0-5yrs) - Wednesdays 6:00pm- 8:00pm
** Will Resume Fall 2016 **
staffed nursery is available for any parent/guardians who would like to have childcare for little ones while participating in Wednesday Evening activities and programming
It was a joyful day celebrating Pastor Kathy's Installation at First Presbyterian Church
Sign Up & Join The Conversation
Pastor Kathy would like to invite members (and anyone interested in membership) to join her and Bilhenry at one of a series of Meet & Greet Gatherings. These are casual gatherings intended to give us a chance to get to know each other. Each gathering will be held at the church to make it easy to participate. (No one will have to clean their house!) Each gathering will be limited to no more than 8 participants and will be about 1- 1½ hours long.
Wondering how you can sign up?
- A sign-up sheet is located on the bulletin board just outside the main church office door
- You can view and sign up online by following this link: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E094EA5AE1-fpcsmall
- Call Brenda in the office 715-832-1011
Current Dates for gatherings:
As always, Pastor Kathy is available during her office hours (Mon.-Wed., 9 am-1 pm) and for individual appointments – please contact her directly by Phone: 715-832-1011 (church office) or Email:
- Thursday, August 11th at 7:00pm
- Wednesday, August 17th at 9:30am
- Tuesday, August 23rd at 7:00pm
TEAM MEETINGS (All meetings are open to anyone with an interest in serving or gathering more information. Please contact any Session Elder for information on the these teams and their responsibilities)
- CARING FOR US TEAM - Tues, August 2nd at 5:30 pm
- BEING GOOD STEWARDS TEAM - Thurs, August 4th at 4:30pm
- BEING GOOD NEIGHBORS TEAM – Tues, August 9th at 6:00pm
- COMMUNICATIONS WORK GROUP – Tues, August 2nd at 1:00pm
- FAITH FORMATION TEAM - Wed, August 3rd at 6:00pm
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES/EVENTS:
- Deacons - Mon, August 8th at 5:30pm
- Session - no August meeting
- Tues, August 2nd - PW Coordinating Team meeting at noon
- August 15th - Deadline for submitting Bellwether articles
- Sun, August 28th - New Member Information Session after worship
- Sunday, September 11th - Sunday Educational Programming Resumes for ALL AGES
- Sat, September 17th - PW Mug & Muffin Event at the Chippewa Valley Museum
- Sat, September 24th - Hike for the Homeless
- Thurs, September 29th - FPC Serves at Community Table
- October 28th & 29th - Presbytery Meeting at Clearwater Forest
- Thurs, December 29th - FPC Serves at Community Table
Church Membership Information Session
Are you new to First Presbyterian Church?
Would you like to know more about the church?
Are you interested in becoming a member?
We have information to share!
Plan to gather with Pastor Kathy and others
after worship on Sunday, August 28th at 11:15 a.m. in the Fireside Room (Upper Level).
If you are interested, but unable to attend, please contact Pastor Kathy at 715-832-1011 or