- SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP - 10:00am – All are Welcome! Join us in Fellowship Hall following the service for coffee, treats, and friendly conversation. **NOTE - On September 7th there will be a Fall Kick Off Brunch in Fellowship Hall for all!
- BAREFOOT CHURCH – Saturdays at 5:00pm – All are Welcome
- NURSERY (Under 5 years of age) - A staffed nursery is available for parents/guardians who would like to have childcare while participating in Sunday morning worship or educational activities beginning at 9:45am
- ADULT CLASSES - 9:00am Sunday mornings before the worship service. There will be additional smalls group opportunities throughout the week:
- Monday Feast at 10:00am
- Nurture Group – Tuesdays at 10:00am
- Wed Evening Group – more info to come
- Book Groups and other opportunities to be scheduled
- CHILDREN (Preschool through 5th Grade) Begins at 10:45am near the end of worship, students will head upstairs for a special time of song and music before beginning Sunday School classes until 11:45am
- YOUTH (6th Grade - 12th Grade) Will be meeting at various times including:
- Sunday Mornings - either before or after worship
- During the week for service projects, devotionals, and classes
- Joining the Adult or Children’s Education classes when appropriate
- Check back for updates!
Join us for the HOMEMADE HOLIDAY CRAFT BAZAAR!
This two day event features beautiful hand crafted items. Proceeds will go to mission projects including BOLTON REFUGE HOUSE and CARELink
Saturday, October 11th 9:00am - 4:00pm
(9:00-11:00 Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee / 11:00-1:00 Lunch)
Sunday, October 12th 11:30am - 3:00pm
Beautiful hand crafted Items include:
There will also be a Silent Auction & Quilt Raffle!
- Baked Goods
- Hand Crafted Cards
- Benches and Stools
- Kitchen Accessories (aprons, potato bakers, etc.)
- Seasonal Wall Hangings
- Table Runners
- Winter Wear (wool mittens, scarves, head gear)
- Seasonal Floral Decorations
- Mayan Hands Woven Products (Mayan Hands is a non-profit, fair trade organization partnering with Mayan women)
Please contact the church office with any questions 715-832-1011
Who Do I Contact?
While there will be updates concerning new developments at First Presbyterian Church, please be sure to contact a Session member or Deacon with any questions or concerns.
If an emergency would arise, contact Rev. Calvin Harfst at the Church office:
- PHONE (715) 832-1011
Video Interviews featuring the children of First Presbyterian Church
We asked some of the children of our church the following questions:
- "What is God Like?"
- "How do you know you are part of a family?"
Here are their thoughtful responses!